Cooking Healthy Eating Out Healthy
Spicing it up! May do more GOOD than you think..
6 Spices that have been scientifically proven to prevent cancer.
For the experienced cooks out there that enjoy cooking with spices, this may be information that you already know about and have implemented into your recipes. For the cooks out there that aren’t as advanced, here are 6 spices that have been scientifically proven to have great benefits, among them preventing cancer. So get to seasoning it may do more good than you think.. Cancer effect millions of people each year…Every little step in the direction of healthy body, mind helps with the overall positive energy through out your own bodies.. We can control, treat, and even prevent lots of diseases. Diseases that we bring on by giving our bodies the wrong foods.
Not that complicated to see, just slowly implement the right foods and drop the bad ones..
Here are the 6 spices to start seasoning things up with..
1) Mint: Has one of the highest antioxidant levels of any food.
also used for lung infections, headaches, bronchitis, colds, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, and even cancer.
The main spice in Curry
3) Garlic: Is quit healthy when it comes to the heart and blood. Such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, and “hardening of the arteries”
Also been known to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer.
4) Ginger: Helps with vomiting and nausea and is fine to take when pregnant. Try it in a tea.
Used in lots of Indian and Asian foods
5) Rosemary: Is helpful with heartburn, liver and gallbladder problems. Gout, cough, headache, high blood pressure, and also reducing age-related memory loss.
6) Chili: Has Cardiovascular benefits, natural pain relief, inflammation and boost immunity. Helps also with the treatment of Prostate Cancer. Lower the risk of type 2 Diabetes
Used in lots of Mexican foods
other sources of information
Perfect light and refreshing salad for the Summertime!!
Avocado & White Bean Salad
1- can of white beans
1- Avocado, chopped
1- Roma tomato, chopped
1/4- sweet onion, chopped or diced (optional)
1 1/2 teaspoon – olive oil
1/4 cup – lemon juice
to taste – dried basil
to taste – garlic powder
to taste – salt & papper
1 teaspoon – mustard