Sports Illustrated celebrated the biggest weekend in sports with “The Party” at the legendary Fontainebleau featuring musical performances by DaBaby, Marshmello, Black Eyed Peas, DJ D-Sol, DJ Irie, and Brian King Joseph. The evening brought together some of the top names in entertainment and sports, such as Paul McCartney, Elon Musk, Lil Jon, Wiz Khalifa, Terrell Owens, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Saquon Barkley, Foodgod, Jeffree Star and more.
“We were proud to bring such a coveted and diverse group of talent to South Beach to celebrate the biggest weekend in sports,” said David Spencer, CEO and Founder of Talent Resources Sports, “The partnership between us, Sports Illustrated, Undisputed Group, and ABG Entertainment allowed us to host the top celebrities, athletes, and models under one roof.”
“This weekend was filled with so many extraordinary events, and we could not be more proud to have Sports Illustrated at the forefront of the entertainment scene,” said Corey Salter, Group President, Entertainment – Authentic Brands Group. “Our partnership with Undisputed Group created a force to be reckoned with over The Big Game Weekend.”
Casamigos was the official partner of The Party. Additional sponsors of The Party included StubHub, White Claw, Reign Total Body Fuel, Tito’s Vodka, Shea Moisture, V2 Jets, Tracfone, BABE, Oxigen, and Dewar’s Scotch Whisky.
- Marshmello rocked a Kobe Bryant Lakers jersey during his epic performance.
- Kyler Murray, offensive rookie of the year winner at NFL honors, celebrated the night alongside fellow athletes Saquon Barkley, Aaron Judge, and Terrell Owens.
- Wiz Khalifa and friends entered the party during an emotional and heartfelt Kobe Bryant tribute, led by DJ Irie, and proudly chanted “Kobe! Kobe!” from their table.
- Elon Musk and Paul McCartney spent their nights surrounded by friends in the Casamigos VIP area.
- The eclectic crowd who partied until 4am included Ja Rule, Lil’ Jon, will.i.am, Joe Montana, and more.